AboutOur small lot plantings are situated among 1,500 acres of the Vines of Mendoza Private Vineyards. The backdrop of the Andes and the magnificent Uco Valley inspire the craftsmanship and dedication needed to make esteemed wines.
In addition to our signature Premium Corte and Torrontés releases, we’ll expand our offerings based on how certain varietals flourish within the Private Vineyard Estates.
Gratitud is the creative enterprise of Jacqueline Nunez and Rachel Cullinane. Winemaking in Mendoza is a long way from life in Boston, Massachusetts, but our mutual passion for wine and Jacqueline’s South American roots inspired us to create Gratitud.While searching for potential vineyard sites, we discovered the perfect opportunity within the Vines of Mendoza Private Vineyard Estates in the Uco Valley. Our vines were planted in September of 2010 and our first harvest was in 2012.
Become a licensee or distributor
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch.
Where to buy Gratitud
Restaurants and private wine stores
- Boston Chops / 1375 Washington Street, Boston MA / bostonchops.com
- dbar / 1236 Dorchester Ave, Dorchester MA / dbarboston.com
- Social Wines / 52 West Broadway, Boston MA / socialwinesbos.com
- Tin Pan Alley / 269 Commercial Street, Provincetown MA / tinpanalleyptown.com
- Ashmont Grill / 555 Talbot Avenue, Dorchester MA / Ashmontgrill.com
- Ball Square Fine Wines/ 716 Broadway Somerville, MA/ ballsquarefinewines.com
- Needham Center Fine Wines/ 1013 Great Plain Ave, Needham MA/needhamcenterfinewines.com
- Savin Bar + Kitchen/112 Savin Hill Avenue, Dorchester,MA/savinbarandkitchen.com